- Meetings & Events
- Continuing Education
- Career Center
- SICP eNews
Links to Other Websites Related to the Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- AACN Home Page - American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American College of Cardiovascular Nursing
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- JRC-CVT - Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology
- National Board For Respiratory Care
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Society of Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology
- TCTMD - The Premier Educational Resource for the Interventional Cardiology and Endovascular Medicine Community
- The CARE Bill: Regulating minimum education and credentialing standards for allied health professionals involved in radiology procedures http://www.cathlabdigest.com/article/6449
- SICP Legislative Update: CARE Bill http://www.cathlabdigest.com/article/6450
Know of another Link that may be of interest to fellow Cardiovascular Professionals?
Submit them to email@example.com so they may be added to this page.
D2B: An Alliance for QualityTM is a new Guidelines Applied in Practice (GAP) program launched by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) to save time and save lives by reducing the door-to-balloon times in U.S. hospitals performing primary PCI. Agrowing list of other organizations, including the American Heart Association (AHA) and the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, are partners in this effort.
National guidelines developed by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and the American Heart Association (AHA) state that hospitals treating STEMI patients with emergency PCI should reliably achieve a door-to-balloon time of 90 minutes or less. However, accomplishing this level of performance is an organizational challenge.
The D2B AllianceTM was developed to make what is current extraordinary performance ordinary by providing hospitals with key evidence-based strategies and supporting tools needed to begin reducing their D2BTM times. More importantly, it provides an open, vibrant community for hospitals to share their findings and experiences and reward excellence.