- Meetings & Events
- Continuing Education
- Career Center
- SICP eNews
For information on how to join or volunteer with your local chapter please see their contact information below.
If you are interested in starting forming your own statewide or local chapter contact the SICP membership director at email@example.com to get more information.
- California Central Valley: contact Norman Solis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GCNKY (Greater Cincinnatti / Southwest Ohio / Kentucky): contact Sarah Lockwood at email@example.com
- Georgia: www.facebook.com/sicp.georgiachapter - contact Elizabeth Frails at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illinois: Contact Zorka Musovic at email@example.com
- Keystone (Pennsylvania): contact Rose Landolo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Riviera: Contact Catherine Fulton at email@example.com
- Wisconsin: Visit our website at www.wisicp.com or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wisicp/ - contact Erwin Wuehr at firstname.lastname@example.org
SICP Chapter development has continued to be a huge success as well as a huge boost for the Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals. It’s through local networking that the Society and profession will flourish. These chapters and their members are instrumental in educating their facilities to the importance of the Invasive Cardiovascular Professional as well as the importance of the RCIS. The Society recognizes the RCIS as the gold standard and continues to support the recognition of this important credential. Being able to promote the Society and the RCIS on a local level is the goal of all our Chapters. Chapters offer support from facility to facility that helps to develop camaraderie among neighboring facilities as well as a healthy dose of competition.
Thank you to all SICP members who are involved with a chapter!